Tuesday, October 11, 2016

American Muslims Respond Swiftly to Trump's Call to Report Problems

In the second presidential debate, Donald Trump called on all Muslims to “report when they see something going on.”  “Muslims have to report the problems when they see them,” he said. “And, you know, there’s always a reason for everything. If they don’t do that, it’s a very difficult situation for our country.”

American Muslims immediately swung into action and did their patriotic duty.  Even before the debate ended, the reports started pouring in:


I'm a Muslim, and I would like to report a crazy man threatening a woman on a stage in Missouri.  ‪#debate
        

I wanna report a guy who is constantly sniffing and doesn't know what he is talking about ‪#MuslimsReportStuff ‪#debate@chaudary_zainab


And Muslims continued to report problems when they saw them:


  
I did laundry this morning but still haven't put it away


I think my sister drank orange juice straight out of the carton, will continue to investigate

#MuslimsReportStuff Gremlins 2 is the rare sequel that completely deconstructs the franchise. For my money, it's better than the first.

#MuslimsReportStuff My dad is taking a nap, I'll keep on watching him as Trump ordered.

#muslimsreportstuff My mother uses store-bought filo pastry for her samoosas every single year.

My brother leaves his wet towel on the floor everyday. FBI pls deal with this #MuslimsReportStuff


Muslims, keep up the good work!

No comments: