Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am Tony Stark




Over the past couple of weeks my Dad and I have been working on my halloween costume. I just wanted to show you guys. I am Tony Stark before he finishes his suit, while everything is still a proto-type. Tell me what you think there will be many pictures on facebook in the coming days.

For authenticity purposes we connected all the pieces together... or at least made it look like they are all connected. The yellow line in the second pictures goes to the chest piece and then there are separate wires from the second picture going to the hand 'repulsor' ... thing

4 comments:

James R said...

1. Fantastic! Anything that glows, with or without suspected radioactivity is optimal.
2. It depends on how the costume will be used. Are you aiming to win a prize at a costume party (i.e. get chicks) or is it part of a scary house performance? Over years of experience we have learned that trick-or-treaters completely miss any clever details. It's just too dark, too unfamiliar or too scary for them.
3. "Tony Stark before he finishes his suit"... To save time you could have been Tony Stark before he starts his suit.

Sean Harvey said...

Well I'm mostly just going to be out at a friends house playing halloween themed party games and such. So I'm hoping that i'll have time to converse with people and show off the handy work. No prizes or anything just wanted to be able to grow a goatee and have a rich kid demeanor all night.
Yah I couldn't think of an easy way to say it, but that works.

Sean Harvey said...

... Just had a dream and wanted to see it realized.

Anonymous said...

This is Ellen, commenting like Sean told me to. Luckily I just watched Iron Man last weekend, so the suit's still fresh in my mind. And I gotta say this looks pretty legit. Can you do anything theatrical with it? Like shoot something from the arm pieces? Suction darts, maybe? It might be a bit complex, but it would be so awesome! Keep it up! I can't wait to see pictures of the final product!