Monday, July 29, 2013

Friday Evening in Bethel Park

Since the wedding website is non-existant to most of this family I will be using multiple methods of social networking to spread the word on wedding news.

First of all, Friday night AUGUST 2nd we are having people over to our house: 2315 Cassidy Drive, Bethel Park PA 15102 (for those using GPS). There will be food and drinks, the volleyball net it set up in the back yard, the pool table and piano are downstairs in the basement. Come over get the party started and we will join you after the rehearsal dinner.

Second thing, so people have mentioned they are sticking around for a day or so. There is a Pirate game Sunday August 4th at 1:35pm. We(Me, Kevin, Olivia, Dave, Cara, Steve, Steph) are planning on going to the game. Anyone else want to go? I want to have an idea of how many tickets to get. Reply on the blog or you can email me at kathrynharv@gmail.com.

Excited to see everyone who can make it this weekend. And for those of you that can't make it, you will be missed.

6 comments:

Big Myk said...

I'd love to go to the game, and I bet I could persuade Sue, John and Ellen to come, too.

James R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James R said...

I don't think I can make the game so no game ticket for me. For those who failed to read the Wedding Invitation, here is the web site link.

Katie said...

People can come over around 6:30- on till a little after 11. So even if you're getting in after 9 come over and grab some food.

Big Myk said...

OK, Sue, John and I definitely want to go to the Pirate game on Sunday. (Ellen, sadly, must return on Sunday.) You can add our names to those wanting tickets.

Big Myk said...

Great party Friday night, great wedding and reception and the Pirates won! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in putting it all together, not the least Dave and Cara!