Thursday, March 22, 2012

Play Something

Never too proud to pirate the latest internet craze, here is my version of Draw Something. To be honest I've never played nor even seen the app/game, so my apologies to any purest Draw Something fans.

This game is a form of hangman. You guess a letter and I will add it to all the appropriate blanks if it appears in the word(s). See the bottom of the picture for the number of words and letters. The drawing is the clue…well, maybe only for (elder) Steve. (I hope it doesn't turn out to be in the same vein as (elder) Peter's Botticelli's games.) Anyway, make your letter guesses. Each day I will add something more to the drawing. Feel free to guess the whole answer anytime.

Day 4 (last day):

11 comments:

Big Myk said...

I must say, I'm not figuring out how to play this game.

James R said...

???
"This game is a form of hangman."

"You guess a letter and I will add it to all the appropriate blanks if it appears in the word(s)."

"See the bottom of the picture for the number of words and letters."

"The drawing is the clue"

"Free free to guess the whole answer anytime"

The problem with a blog is people must be willing to invest in reading.

Big Myk said...

I read the instructions. I just can't figure out how I am supposed to guess a letter. I can't write on the picture itself. Do I eamil it to you, or what? Do we phone it in? Also, why are more items being added to the picture without any guesses made?

I'm completely mystified.

James R said...

"Each day I will add something to the drawing."

On this blog, comments serve well for, well, commenting. That includes guessing. The other methods you mention seem like they would be harder.

I have added all the additions I will add to the drawing, however, there now seems to be some interest so I won't give the answer yet. Thanks to Myk, everyone still has a chance. As I said before, Steve has the best chance of recognizing the picture clue.

Big Myk said...

I'll guess an "e." By the way, how often am I allowed to guess?

Big Myk said...

It's not "Holy cow! Where did all these cotton-pickin’ Indians come from?" is it?

James R said...

Good guess. You've must have read Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug. I guess guesses are allowed until it is solved or everyone gives up. And, no, nothing about indians.

Big Myk said...

What about a "t"?

James R said...

Well played.

Big Myk said...

What about an "n"? I still have no idea of the final answer, except that with all those e's, there should be an "n."

James R said...

My you're good. Have you played this before?